Hello,
I'm running some numbers for my masters thesis.

I'd like to measure the heap usage of Node.js when running a WasmGC module.

Specifically, I'd like to measure only the memory allocated due to WasmGC
(excluding everything JS related).
E.g. the total memory allocated and the maximum observed throughout
execution would be interesting for me.

Is it possible to measure the heap usage due to WasmGC separately?
(I only use WasmGC's structs (and i31s, but they are not stored on the heap
I guess))

Thanks in advance.
Best,
Wolfgang