Hiya, I'm trying to write a reducer that looks something like this:

Reduction JSCallReducer::ReduceGetContinuationPreservedEmbedderData(Node*
node) {
  JSCallNode n(node);
  Effect effect = n.effect();
  Control control = n.control();

  Node* data = effect = graph()->NewNode(
      jsgraph()->machine()->Load(MachineType::AnyTagged()),
      jsgraph()->ExternalConstant(

ExternalReference::continuation_preserved_embedder_data(isolate())),
      jsgraph()->IntPtrConstant(0), effect, control);

  ReplaceWithValue(node, data, effect, control);
  return Replace(node);
}

But I'm getting assertion failures like this:

# Fatal error in ../../src/compiler/representation-change.cc, line 165
# Debug check failed: !output_type.IsNone() implies
!output_type.Is(Type::Machine()).

It seems like machine ops like Load are not really supposed to be used this
soon in the compiler pipeline, so I'm curious what the "right way" to go
about doing this is.