http://codereview.chromium.org/6452004/diff/1/test/cctest/test-api.cc
File test/cctest/test-api.cc (right):

http://codereview.chromium.org/6452004/diff/1/test/cctest/test-api.cc#newcode12563
test/cctest/test-api.cc:12563: "    { configurable: true,
defineProperty: true, value: 3 });"
On 2011/02/08 14:23:46, Rico wrote:
a descriptor does not normally have a defineProperty value, did you
mean
enumerable or writable?

Done.

http://codereview.chromium.org/6452004/diff/1/test/mjsunit/regress/regress-1112.js
File test/mjsunit/regress/regress-1112.js (right):

http://codereview.chromium.org/6452004/diff/1/test/mjsunit/regress/regress-1112.js#newcode31
test/mjsunit/regress/regress-1112.js:31: Object.defineProperty(this, 1,
{configurable: true, defineProperty: true, value: 3});