LGTM

http://codereview.chromium.org/6800003/diff/1/src/allocation.h
File src/allocation.h (right):

http://codereview.chromium.org/6800003/diff/1/src/allocation.h#newcode55
src/allocation.h:55: class CustomlyAllocated {
I don't like the name, but I cannot come up with anything better.

However, apparently the best way to make class really custom allocated
is by making its ctor/dtor private (so it cannot be stack allocated).

Maybe just declare a macro for it and forget about special base class?

http://codereview.chromium.org/6800003/diff/1/src/global-handles.h
File src/global-handles.h (right):

http://codereview.chromium.org/6800003/diff/1/src/global-handles.h#newcode64
src/global-handles.h:64: Object** objects_[1];
maybe add a comment that it's a placeholder for variable size object.

http://codereview.chromium.org/6800003/diff/1/src/global-handles.h#newcode94
src/global-handles.h:94: Object** children_[1];
ditto

http://codereview.chromium.org/6800003/diff/1/src/mark-compact.cc
File src/mark-compact.cc (right):

http://codereview.chromium.org/6800003/diff/1/src/mark-compact.cc#newcode1249
src/mark-compact.cc:1249: // be processed again.
nit: comment appears to be slightly incorrect: disposing won't prevent a
group for being processed again, it's just not needed anymore.

http://codereview.chromium.org/6800003/diff/1/src/mark-compact.cc#newcode1279
src/mark-compact.cc:1279: // be processed again.