A quick round of comments.

http://codereview.chromium.org/6992072/diff/4002/src/arm/builtins-arm.cc
File src/arm/builtins-arm.cc (right):

http://codereview.chromium.org/6992072/diff/4002/src/arm/builtins-arm.cc#newcode953
src/arm/builtins-arm.cc:953: __ b(ge, &exit);
Not your code, but these comparisons should all be unsigned ones (hi =
higher, lo = lower, hs = higher or same, ls = lower or same).

We can fix them all as a separate change (but this CL nicely highlights
a lot of the places).

http://codereview.chromium.org/6992072/diff/4002/src/arm/full-codegen-arm.cc
File src/arm/full-codegen-arm.cc (right):

http://codereview.chromium.org/6992072/diff/4002/src/arm/full-codegen-arm.cc#newcode2440
src/arm/full-codegen-arm.cc:2440: void
FullCodeGenerator::EmitIsObject(ZoneList<Expression*>* args) {
We should probably name the corresponding runtime function to
%_IsSpecObject (as a separate change).

http://codereview.chromium.org/6992072/diff/4002/src/objects.h
File src/objects.h (right):

http://codereview.chromium.org/6992072/diff/4002/src/objects.h#newcode294
src/objects.h:294: V(JS_PROXY_TYPE)
                       \
These aren't required by the implementation to be in the same order as
in the enum, but it might be helpful for the reader.

http://codereview.chromium.org/6992072/diff/4002/src/objects.h#newcode590
src/objects.h:590: FIRST_NONCALLABLE_SPEC_OBJECT_TYPE = JS_VALUE_TYPE,
That's not really pithy :(.  How about FIRST_NONCALLABLE_OBJECT_TYPE
without the SPEC?

http://codereview.chromium.org/6992072/diff/4002/src/objects.h#newcode1706
src/objects.h:1706: //  void Lookup(String* name, LookupResult* result);
Can this be removed?

http://codereview.chromium.org/6992072/