Reviewers: danno, Kevin Millikin, fschneider,

Message:
Hi guys - sorry to drop a bomb on you first thing Monday morning, but here at
long last is our crankshaft port, in one big commit.

Søren said he he checked with you, and this is the preferred way to submit it.

I have based this on top of: http://codereview.chromium.org/7891033/ which has
not been landed yet, because there was a merge problem there with
code-stubs-mips.cc. Hopefully that will get landed before you get too far into
this.

To pass debug tests you'll also need http://codereview.chromium.org/7932010/
(and this is pending also: http://codereview.chromium.org/7934003/)

With those, It builds fine for me and runs with only one mozilla fail, which
also failed on arm: js1_5/extensions/regress-355497.js

Looking forward to your reviews, I will turn them around as fast as I can.

thanks,

paul

MIPS: crankshaft implementation

BUG=
TEST=

Please review this at http://codereview.chromium.org/7934002/

Affected files:
  M src/SConscript
  M src/deoptimizer.h
  M src/flag-definitions.h
  M src/mips/builtins-mips.cc
  M src/mips/deoptimizer-mips.cc
  M src/mips/lithium-codegen-mips.h
  A src/mips/lithium-codegen-mips.cc
  A + src/mips/lithium-gap-resolver-mips.h
  A src/mips/lithium-gap-resolver-mips.cc
  M src/mips/lithium-mips.h
  A src/mips/lithium-mips.cc