Added more tests, thanks for the feedback.  See inline question about proxy
receivers for generators.

https://codereview.chromium.org/15288011/diff/19001/test/mjsunit/harmony/iteration-semantics.js
File test/mjsunit/harmony/iteration-semantics.js (right):

https://codereview.chromium.org/15288011/diff/19001/test/mjsunit/harmony/iteration-semantics.js#newcode297
test/mjsunit/harmony/iteration-semantics.js:297: // Proxies and getters,
together at last.