On 2013/09/02 11:00:47, Jakob wrote:
High-level comment:
I'm not convinced that we want this change. Given the rate at which the V8 API
changes, and the rate at which new branches are created and old branches
become
unsupported, I'm hesitant to create the appearance that supporting several V8 versions in embedding code is either (1) reasonable in terms of workload, (2)
good idea in terms of security, or (3) officially encouraged/supported by the
V8
team.

ACK.