On 2013/12/06 10:14:50, Toon Verwaest wrote:
LGTM.

I've added a test case and verified this optimization triggers. Landing...

We should also use transitioning information to distinguish receivers. The
receiver cannot alias any other object that already had at least the target
number of fields.

As discussed in person (two weeks ago), this would make a nice addition to the
AliasAnalyzer, which would also improve check elimination.