On 2013/12/20 11:44:42, Sven Panne wrote:
> I think this CL breaks API in a backward-incompatible way, and doesn't use
> V8_DEPRECATED to keep the old interface for at least one release.

We intentionally violate this policy now because tons of old stuff has been
accumulated by now which really slows our development down, and we want to
have
a kind of a clean slate (well, it's not *that* clean, but...). I intend to
make
a PSA on v8-users@ about this. Not a perfect solution, but I think it's
bearable.

This is fine for me, thank you for explaining. Looking forward to the PSA, and
indeed I totally agree with doing a sweeping update once rather than have a
series of breaking changes over a longer time. Better both for V8 and users.