Comment #1 on issue 3124 by plin...@gmail.com: webkit/function-apply-aliased.js test fails on simulators.
http://code.google.com/p/v8/issues/detail?id=3124

Unifying the C & JS stacks on simulators seems like a big change, and we don't want to take that on without prior discussion from the v8 team.

There are many other tests that check that stack overflow is detected and cleanly handled. This is the only test that provokes this failure mode, and it only fails on the sim. For now, we suggest skipping this test when running with the simulator.