On 2014/03/24 10:24:28, Michael Starzinger wrote:
https://codereview.chromium.org/207153004/diff/1/src/runtime.cc
File src/runtime.cc (right):

https://codereview.chromium.org/207153004/diff/1/src/runtime.cc#newcode11427
src/runtime.cc:11427: if (scope_info->ContextSlotIndex(*name, &mode,
&init_flag)
!= -1) {
I am little bit confused here. For generators we should already
context-allocate
all parameter slots, which in turn means this check should hit for all of
them.
So I don't see how the assert below would ever hit unless the scoping
information is off.

https://codereview.chromium.org/207153004/diff/1/src/runtime.cc#newcode11479
src/runtime.cc:11479: ASSERT(!frame->GetParameter(i)->IsTheHole());
Likewise, instead of baking in arbitrary special handling of generators here,
would argue that we should instead use the provided scoping information and
just
skip shadowed parameters in this loop.

updated