Overall looks good. Just some comments

https://codereview.chromium.org/188783003/diff/120001/src/ic.cc
File src/ic.cc (right):

https://codereview.chromium.org/188783003/diff/120001/src/ic.cc#newcode458
src/ic.cc:458:
maps.at(i)->AddDependentCode(DependentCode::kWeaklyEmbeddedGroup, stub);
This means that all maps have 2 pointers to monomorphic ICs, once in the
code cache, and once in the dependency list. Can we unify?

Can we avoid clearing the code cache now that those pointers are weak?

https://codereview.chromium.org/188783003/diff/120001/src/ic.cc#newcode472
src/ic.cc:472: BaseLoadStoreStubCompiler::MissBuiltin(stub->kind()));
4-space indent

https://codereview.chromium.org/188783003/diff/120001/src/mark-compact.cc
File src/mark-compact.cc (right):

https://codereview.chromium.org/188783003/diff/120001/src/mark-compact.cc#newcode2723
src/mark-compact.cc:2723: if (code->is_weak_stub()) {
Also IsMarked(code)?