On 2014/04/28 13:53:31, Jakob wrote:

Any reason you're not looking at both required and observed representations as
suggested? If the only use is e.g. another unary math function (which requires double inputs and, being a call, doesn't have any observed representation), it
would be nice to avoid deopts too. (If in my previous example you use
"function
f(x) { return Math.log(Math.round(x)); }" that should exhibit what I mean.)

I had misunderstood your first comment. Updated the code to use both oberved and
required representations, but prefer the observed representation (fixes the
`Math.log(Math.round())` test-case) and also use a double output representation
for tagged inputs (fixes the `Math.round(x) + "."` test-case).