https://codereview.chromium.org/265593002/diff/40001/include/v8.h
File include/v8.h (right):

https://codereview.chromium.org/265593002/diff/40001/include/v8.h#newcode1134
include/v8.h:1134: * Returns the resource name for the script from where
the function causing
Returns the resource name or sourceURL for the script from where the
function causing the error originates.

https://codereview.chromium.org/265593002/diff/40001/src/api.cc
File src/api.cc (right):

https://codereview.chromium.org/265593002/diff/40001/src/api.cc#newcode1946
src/api.cc:1946: // Return this.script.name.
This comment seems incorrect.

https://codereview.chromium.org/265593002/diff/40001/test/cctest/test-api.cc
File test/cctest/test-api.cc (right):

https://codereview.chromium.org/265593002/diff/40001/test/cctest/test-api.cc#newcode17691
test/cctest/test-api.cc:17691: "//# sourceURL=foo2.js\";\n"
could you please break this string (e.g.
"//# source"
"URL=foo2.js\";\n"
To make sure we don't have any possible false sourceURL matches.

https://codereview.chromium.org/265593002/diff/40001/test/cctest/test-api.cc#newcode17699
test/cctest/test-api.cc:17699: v8::String::Utf8Value
stack(try_catch.StackTrace());
StackTrace does not use your new method, so this test is not actually
testing it. (Try running it without your patch applied)
You should check that
 try_catch->Message()->GetScriptResourceNameOrSourceURL();
returns correct value instead.

Also could you please add a sourceURL comment (with different URL) to
the whole script as well so that we could clearly see that the value
returned matches the inner script.

https://codereview.chromium.org/265593002/diff/40001/test/cctest/test-api.cc#newcode17719
test/cctest/test-api.cc:17719: v8::String::Utf8Value
stack(try_catch.StackTrace());
ditto