Thanks.

Traveling and TC39 this week but I think I'll have time tomorrow to update
this.

Normally a typo like this would be caught by a unit test. In this case the
unit test framework is deficient. I'll update it to add an arguments length
check in another CL.

https://codereview.chromium.org/259883002/diff/160001/src/bootstrapper.cc#newcode2020

https://codereview.chromium.org/259883002/diff/160001/src/runtime.cc#newcode1597

https://codereview.chromium.org/259883002/diff/160001/src/runtime.cc#newcode1701