I don't see that saving 2ms (from 17) here is worth the loss of accuracy.

Accurate reduction doesn't come for free and this is much better than the
current version for medium to large arguments.

https://codereview.chromium.org/305403002/diff/1/src/math.js
File src/math.js (right):

https://codereview.chromium.org/305403002/diff/1/src/math.js#newcode199
src/math.js:199: y = x - pio2_1 - pio2_2 - pio2_2t;
I don't think this is computing the same values as before.

What happened to the if statement? The value of y0 is different on the
two branches.  Can you prove that y is the same value as y0 on both
branches.

And I think you need to be careful about the order of operations in
computing y.  It's not clear to me that the compiler won't notice that
pio2_1, pio2_2, and pio2_2t are constants that the compiler won't just
coalesce into one constant, thereby destroying all of the extra bits you
actually want to use.