https://codereview.chromium.org/296953005/diff/40001/src/debug-debugger.js
File src/debug-debugger.js (right):

https://codereview.chromium.org/296953005/diff/40001/src/debug-debugger.js#newcode491
src/debug-debugger.js:491: return %DebugGetLoadedScripts();
This change looks wrong to me. By design of V8 debugging protocol mirror
cache should be kept while we are staying on a breakpoint so that the
client could access corresponding object by its mirror id. After this
change, however, the cache will be cleared on any call to
GetLoadedScripts() and the remote id will become invalid.

In case of blink the problem is that we create mirror objects not only
when we stay on a breakpoint and I'm not sure we clear them properly.
Also we don't use id->mirror map in blink and I believe a right way to
fix this would be to disable mirror cache in blink completely. WDYT?