lgtm

https://codereview.chromium.org/318773009/diff/1/src/arm64/assembler-arm64.cc
File src/arm64/assembler-arm64.cc (right):

https://codereview.chromium.org/318773009/diff/1/src/arm64/assembler-arm64.cc#newcode1482
src/arm64/assembler-arm64.cc:1482: Emit(LoadLiteralOpFor(rt) |
ImmLLiteral(imm19) | Rt(rt));
On 2014/06/09 14:12:21, Rodolph Perfetta (ARM) wrote:
It is more natural I agree but up to now at the assembler level we
tried to
match closely the instruction encoding, for example b and bl have
their offset
specified in instructions not in bytes. So I am inclined to leave it
as it is. I
am happy to push a follow up CL if we decide to change this.

On 2014/06/06 22:48:58, rmcilroy wrote:
> How about having the argument be a byte offset from PC (like the old
> LoadLiteral). This seems clearer to me. WDYT?

I prefer that it stays consistent with what's already here, so keeping
it as you've done it sounds good.