https://codereview.chromium.org/335553004/diff/1/src/objects.cc
File src/objects.cc (right):

https://codereview.chromium.org/335553004/diff/1/src/objects.cc#newcode4861
src/objects.cc:4861: if (object->map() ==
heap->sloppy_arguments_elements_map()) {
On 2014/06/12 21:58:03, Toon Verwaest wrote:
Are you sure this can ever happen? We never handled that case before.
It's
probably worthwhile to ask the O.o guys why they decided to add it.
Might just
be defensive programming... I'd prefer to not have such code clutter
the
code-base confusing us, if it's not necessary.

Agreed, I don't see how this can happen, and it doesn't in the test
suite. Replaced it with a CHECK so clusterfuzz can correct us if we're
wrong :-)