Hi Ravi,

There is no such thing as  "jQuery syntax". It's just a valid
JavaScript program. jQuery simply declares a global function called $.

If you want to get jQuery functionality in you program then you should
either embed jQuery into your program or implement the same feature
from scratch.

--
Vyacheslav Egorov