On Thu, Jan 9, 2014 at 4:50 AM, ChaosPP <junho0924....@lge.com> wrote:

> I'm sorry about no make sense sentence.
>
> I using GDB for debugging v8 ($gdb d8, using sample javascript - var
> temp=10;), and trace function flow after Script::Run().
> After some next, I reached CALL_GENERATED_CODE() in
> execution.cc::Invoke(). When step( (gdb) s ) at the function,
> the program jumps to v8::internal::SealHandleScope::~SealHandleScope().
> And the program counter points to next
> CALL_GENERATED_CODE() when returning the ~SealHandleScope().
>
> I assume that the CALL_GENERATED_CODE function

Actually, it's a macro, not a function.

>  is entering point for binary code what is made by (full, optimizing)
> compiler. Is it right?

Yes, as the name implies, CALL_GENERATED_CODE is used to call code that was
generated by one of the compilers.

*https://code.google.com/p/v8/source/browse/branches/bleeding_edge/src/arm/simulator-arm.h#48
<https://code.google.com/p/v8/source/browse/branches/bleeding_edge/src/arm/simulator-arm.h#48>*
https://code.google.com/p/v8/source/browse/branches/bleeding_edge/src/arm/simulator-arm.h#446