On 26 March 2014 10:38, Jakob Kummerow <jkumme...@chromium.org> wrote:
> For the record, I would recommend not to enable --harmony by default.
> There's a reason this flag exists: the features it enables are generally not
> ready for prime-time yet. While some might be very close to what will be
> enabled by default at some point, others may be crashy, buggy, incomplete,
> or expected to change in behavior.

It might even contain functionality that will be taken out again. And
fixing bugs with these features, even critical ones, has lower
priority. You are on your own.

However, you are invited to try the new --es-staging flag that we
introduced recently. It is a safer alternative: it only activates
features that are complete, stable, and (almost) ready for prime time.
Anything moved there is on the way to being turned on by default after
some period of testing.

/Andreas