Understood.
This message just caught my attention, as I am often sad that state hidden
by closure comes with a relatively high price compared to the state
existing on "this".

Anyways, my tests also indicate the function bodies are correctly shared,
leaving only the captured context duplicated.

It would be great to have someone with better internals knowledge tell
share us the internal details.