Great thx for your respond.

I'm using the version from git (currently "9ac5e7f"), but I've also tried
older versions. I've dumped the shell and all the other created object
files, didn't find any movw instruction there. I don't know why it crashs
caused by this instruction neither where it comes from. Maybe it is
generated by some javascript code for the v8 example shell?

I'm not at home / work at the moment, so I'm going to post the stack trace
tomorrow evening or monday morning.