Thanks for sharing the details of technology. Maybe it is also really hard
to return a kind of serializable compiled code and let the embedder to
handle(e.g. store) it.
I just thought about that if the "installation" process can do more. (For
example if windows wanna run their applications on lots of devices based on
X86/ARM/MIPS, I think a reasonable way is that do the back-end compiling
works and linkings when installing.)