Query 1:
The v8natives.js seem to have a references to various functions created by
the macros in runtime.* and these are referenced by a %(FUNCTIONName) kind
of call. Is this a correct understanding ?
And what do the capital functions in the same file mean.

Query 2:
I am looking for the best way to get the stackframe (the stackframe that is
getting printed when one uses console.trace) internally in v8 to make some
decisions based on which function in the stackframe created the statement.
This just needs to be internal.

Query 3:
What is the standard practice when creating custom JS functions ? Lets say
I want function.names to contain all the variables that can access the
function, how to do this (or any simple example would suffice on custom JS
functions pointing to custom c implementations)

Query 4:
What is Zone, ZoneList and what is the purpose of Hydrogen.

Thanks a lot.

Sorry to post so many queries. If you prefer a small chat over irc let me
know the channel.

Best Regards,
Deepak