Hi Bill,

thanks for re-posting your intend to implement to this group.

Do you have an ETA on the design document, so I know when we can move
forward with your feature? I have shared a new template for V8 design
documents with you in order to make this step as smooth as possible.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.

Cheers,
Michael