Hi,all

    I am working on a project based on chromium.
    I want to the followings:
    here is a example webpage: http://teste.sinaapp.com/pagecache/page1.html
    when I go back to a webpage, the number of timer will become 1 again, I
have done some job to
make it restore from the exsitting state, but the timer won't run again,
(e.g. I go to next page when the timer is
at number of 5,then I press back button,5 is shown as expected, but the
number will be 5 and wouldn't become
6 ).
    how I can restore javascript context? Some attempts are made but they
are not effective.  I got some hints from
this webpage: https://bugs.webkit.org/attachment.cgi?id=194234&action=diff

Quick help appreciated as the project is in critical state.

Thanks in Advance
hseury