I have two persistent issues while trying to run the V8 tests on Windows,
and was hoping someone had figured out a workaround:

   1. run-tests.py seems to expect output to be in folders named things
   like out/ia32.debug or out/x64.debug, whereas the Windows build puts them
   in out/Debug and out/Debug_x64. To run the tests I end up needing to rename
   my output directories, and then of course rename them back before doing any
   incremental builds.
   2. I cannot figure out how to run individual tests. Doing
   tools/run-tests.py cctest/test-api/ExperimentalExtras always exits with
   zero tests run. However I can run an entire suite, e.g. tools/run-tests.py
   cctest.

Hoping some Windows developers out there have figured these out.