This might be the wrong forum for this question but is there a way to avoid
the required V8 variables etc affect my project? Currently the
standalone.gypi is force included (which as far as I gather is to ensure v8
and all it's dependents get the contents of standalone merged into their
dictionaries)? This also has the downside of all of said settings affecting
myapp. I might not want to build my project with the same warning flags as
v8 for instance.