V8 experts,

I'm having trouble understanding the task scheduling requirements of the
embedder's v8::Platform implementation. Some questions:

1. Is it a requirement that all foreground tasks for a given isolate be run
on the same thread?
2. Must foreground tasks be run with the isolate lock held?
3. What are the embedder's responsibilities in terms of task cancellation
or cleanup? How is cleanup supposed to work in general? For example,
looking at the 4.6 source code, I see that V8 posts both foreground and
background tasks that hold pointers to the isolate and/or its internals,
such as the heap. What if the embedder disposes the isolate before a task
is executed?

Thank you.