I'd use kInternalized for strings that will be used as property names, and
kNormal for strings that will be processed further (concatenated, sliced,
replaced, printed, ...).

Internalized strings are more expensive to create, but make equality
comparisons faster (which object property lookups need to do under the hood
all the time).

When in doubt, kNormal is probably the safer default choice, as V8 will
internalize strings as needed. Creating a string directly as kInternalized
can be a useful hint when you know for sure that it makes sense to
internalize it.