Hello to everyone out there in this group - please can you help me or point
me in the right direction!

I am looking for a V8 engine Guru

The role will define and create a strategy around V8 Javascript engine and
it runs Open Source Real Time embedded Web/mobile (cross platform)
devices/applications

This is a technical strategist will have low level experience. They will be
working in Google Chrome profiling and debugging – finding the
“bottlenecks” and smoothing them out to SPEED up real time applications.

My client a Global Superbrand needs to improve things for their application
quicker/faster than Google are updating.

You will probably have to build a new “layer” to work from, down to the
framework, wireframes

You will be very “known in the OpenSource community” and a contributor
online for debugging.

My client is looking for a V8 engine guru.

To help run faster Large Web/mobile Open Source Real Time embedded cross
platform devices/applications.

This is a technical strategist role -Ideally having experience working in
Google Chrome profiling and debugging

The client needs to improve things for their application quicker/faster
than Google are updating.

You will probably have to advise them on building a new “layer” to work
from, down to the framework, wireframes.

Questions:

Would you like to work in London? Leading a global project running of V8?

Relocation is fully paid.

Are you very well known in the OpenSource community?

Do you contributor online at all?

Please help me

my contact details are mrssashamar...@googlemail.com