Hi,

I’m trying to hook in V8 JSON based debugger into a project. I was able to
setup a breakpoint(line: 2 column: 0) against a OnUpdate function, sample
function looks like this:

```
function OnUpdate(doc, meta) {
 log("doc meta id: ", meta.key);

 if (meta.type === "json" && doc.ssn) {
   log("doc.ssn field: ", doc.ssn);

   updated_doc = CalculateCreditScore(doc)
   credit_bucket[meta.key] = updated_doc;

   var value = credit_bucket[meta.key];

   //delete credit_bucket[meta.key];

   var d = new Date();
   var n = ISODateString(d);
   log("ISO 8601: ", n);

   registerCallback("CallbackFunc", meta.key, n);
   enqueue(order_queue, meta.key);
 }
}
```

Got success message from V8 via sample response like this:

{"seq":1,"request_seq":579,"type":"response","command":"setbreakpoint","success":true,"body":{"type":"scriptId","breakpoint":1,"script_id":37,"line":2,"column":0,"actual_locations":[{"line":3,"column":2,"script_id":37}]},"refs":[],"running":true}

I was hoping given breakpoint is set, "OnUpdate()” execution would be paused
unless I explicitly send continue call - but that didn’t happen and it
continued business as usual. Is that expected? I’m thinking probably reading up
node.js 5.x source for debugger agent, but just asking here in case somebody
already knows what I might be missing.

Thanks!