Hello,

I try to embed V8 into a C/C++ program. I want to use TypeScript but I'm
not shure if it is possible to do so in bare V8. I know it is possible in
Node.js but I'm not sure if it is possible for V8 only.
I also want to use "require" or "import" or the like to create modules and
use them at runtime. Everything that I found seems to require a browser or
Node.js (Common.js, Require.js, ...). Also TypeScript wants to translate
its modules into one of those standard APIs.
It does not seem easy to implement a correct self-made module system.

Can anybody point me in the right direction? Is it is possible to use
TypeScript and modules in bare V8 in an embedding scenario? And if it is,
are there any resources where I can find further information?

Any help is appreciated.