Embedding v8 5.3.  In my embedding application, the user can make some
updates and the updates are committed as one transaction when the script
exits.  When one statement throws an error which is caught by a try-catch
block, the scope of the try-catch block determines the aborted changes.
Here's an example:

try {
  update1();
  update2();
catch(err) {}

In the above example, if update2 throws an exception, the changes made by
update1 should be aborted.

In contrast, in the following script, if update2 throws an exception, the
changes made by update1 should be committed:

update1();
try {
  update2();
catch(err) {}

Does v8 provide any way to register for user-specified try-catch blocks for
embedders to handle this use case?  I tried TryCatch.SetVerbose, but
apparently it's not meant for this.

Thanks in advance.