Thank you for advise, George, but what you suggest is not an option in the
my case, I need to have built from sources exactly this stable version
5.3.332.45. There is no Nuget package fir exactly this version, and there
are also other circumstances those prevent me using  Nuget package. So I am
looking for exactly an explanation on how to solve this manually.