Version 4.6.2 is just a daily snapshot that has never been officially
supported, and by now is severely outdated. Nobody knows or cares whether
it has bugs. You should use the tip of a supported branch, e.g. right now
branch-heads/5.7, see e.g.
https://gist.github.com/domenic/aca7774a5d94156bfcc1 for a detailed writeup.

Generally speaking, crashes during garbage collection can have any number
of reasons, including both V8 bugs and bugs in your embedding application.

As a side note: are you sure that triggering emergency GCs manually is what
you want? Usually it's best to just let the GC do its thing. A lot of
thought and effort is going into the internal heuristics for when to do how
much work, to ensure that you're getting a great tradeoff between short
pauses, high performance, and low memory consumption.