I know creating an ObjectTemplate and we can do several things to it. But
my question is not about those well-known things.

I want to know how to pass the second parameter.

As the official guide said:

Each function template has an associated object template. This is used to
configure objects created with this function as their constructor.

And the second parameter of ObjectTemplate::New is a constructor typed by
FunctionTemplate.

static Local<ObjectTemplate> New(Isolate *isolate, Local<FunctionTemplate>
constructor = Local<FunctionTemplate>());

That means something like this:

void Constructor(const FunctionCallbackInfo<Value>& args){
    // ...}
Local<FunctionTemplate> _constructor = FunctionTemplate::New(isolate,
Constructor);Local<ObjectTemplate> tpl = ObjectTemplate::New(isolate,
_constructor);

Who can give me a demo that how to implement the Constructor function.

I tried this, but failed:

void Constructor(const FunctionCallbackInfo<Value>& args){
    Isolate* isolate = args.GetIsolate();
    args.This()->Set(String::NewFromUtf8(isolate, "value"),
Number::New(isolate, 233));
    args.GetReturnValue().Set(args.This());}

By the way, I know the use case of accessors and so on, I just want to know
how to use the second parameter.