I create a "constructor" FunctionTemplate, create a signature from that
FunctionTemplate, then on that FunctionTemplate's PrototypeObject
ObjectTemplate, I create a bunch of FunctionTemplate's using the signature
I generated before.

I can call the function with objects created directly from the
"constructor" FunctionTemplate.  But if I call it from an object with that
object in the prototype chain, it doesn't work.

base = new MyType();
derived = Object.create(base);  // setting .__proto__ has the same behavior

base.some_native_function(); <== works

derived.some_native_function(); <== TypeError: Illegal invocation

Anyone know what I might be doing wrong?  If I remove the signature,
everything works fine, but then holder == this when calling with derived,
which isn't what I want.

--Zac