I'm not sure this is a bug is a default behavior but it does look weird to
me. I spent a few minutes today until I figured out what was the problem.

Imagine this code:

function helloworld () {
>   return 42;
> }
> let [magic, index] = helloworld();
> console.log(magic, index)

Just because the return type of the function doesn't match, engine raises
this error:

 TypeError: helloworld is not a function

Which is wrong. `helloworld` is a function but the return type doesn't
match. Probably the error should be something like "Cannot cast Number to
Array or Iterable".

The same code in Python raises this error:

TypeError: 'int' object is not iterable

Thanks,

Afshin