My understanding is that garbage collection can be done either in the idle
notification call made by the application or when some context is being
disposed of or in one of the v8 background threads. I'm not concerned about
phantom handles and the foreground message pump.

Can somebody confirm that if *(a)* no script is running (i.e. not in
`v8::Script::Compile` nor in `v8::Script::Run`) and *(b)* no weak  pointers
are set by the application, then none of the application object callbacks
will be called?

The context for this question is that I would like to destroy application
objects set in the internal fields of v8 objects and hope that after
`v8::Script::Run` returns, I can destroy all application-allocated
resources without having to reset all v8 internal fields pointing to these
objects, regardless whether the GC cycle is about to run, or is running in
another thread or will run in the near future.

Thanks!