I'm debugging the chromium via visual studio and trying to find a place in
the source code where I can access the source string that is passed to eval
(for example, the line 'var p = 1;' via eval ('var p = 1;')) . Where do I
put a breakpoint to see it? Do I need to specifically call any methods (add
calls to the source code) to see this line in debug? Now in debug I can not
find it or I do not see it. I focused on the call to GetFunctionFromEval.
There is a lot of data in the scope variable, but I don't see the source
string ('var p = 1;'). Help is needed. Thanks