I took a look at the v8_shell Ninja script and it is compiled against dozen
of object files, not libraries. I will try to take all this files and make
a library using the "ar" and ranlib linux commands. Hope it works.
Any result I get, I post here, for sure, but I've wasted too much time
(almost two months) on something I did not even think I'd need. So I'm
starting to wonder if this project is really feasible ...