Great. Thank you for jumping in, Jakob. Considering that both, you and Ben
didn't reject this approach with some obvious reason, like some resources
created with a process ID in the name, I can go ahead and try things out
with a static v8 build. Without the input from the both of you, a simple
working test wouldn't be worth much.

> What Ben pointed out was virtual memory reservations, which is not the
same as restricted space sizes.

Would you guys mind expanding on this? My thinking is that the v8 commits
as much memory as it is allowed for semi/old/code spaces (considering that
the app doesn't allocate more than fits into these spaces), plus for the
C++ machinery to maintain these objects and if those sizes are limited to
some reasonable size, why would v8 reserve more memory that it cannot
commit?