Hi all,

I'm looking to enable the debugger for an application using an older branch
of v8 that uses the old v8 Debug API
<https://chromium.googlesource.com/v8/v8/+/5.3-lkgr/include/v8-debug.h> instead
of the newer Inspector API. Forgive me if the questions are basic but
documentation is now really difficult to come by.

I have been referring to several sample source code:

   - Node's
   debug-agent.cc: https://github.com/nodejs/node/blob/v5.0.0/src/debug-agent.cc
   - The v8 test
   case:
https://chromium.googlesource.com/v8/v8/+/5.3-lkgr/test/cctest/test-debug.cc
   -

https://github.com/abhi-bit/v8_debugging_progs/blob/master/breakpoint_simulation.cc

There are a few questions I have that was not very clear from the examples:

   1. Should a new Isolate* instance be created for the debugger or should
   the existing Isolate be used?
   2. I understand that we need to call Isolate::Enter() before calling
   SetMessageHandler(). Does that need to be done when SendCommand() is called?