What i'm looking generally is how to understand the code in general and by
this i mean the following
So processes in chrome talk to each other via the IPC, other than reading
the source code which just scratched the surface i want to understand from
the lowest point of the implementation and then navigate up....
I don't know if i expressed my thoguth correctly or not, i saw this post
http://blog.azimuthsecurity.com/2010/08/chrome-sandbox-part-2-of-3-ipc.html
and it gave me so much Knowledge rather than reading the chromium docs i
know this is for v8... but the concept remains the same
I'm trying to understand where in the code v8 will create my arraybuffer
and maybe where in the renderer it will call such thing and keep getting
lower and lower. I like to put it this way i need to understand how to get
to the lowest point of a desired function of implementation that im
interested to understand and then walk my way up in the code.
one thing that keeps me (i'm getting something wrong is that for every
topic i want to understand (in depth but not as deep as someone might
think) i keep getting just classes i don't see any c++ invovled in creating
javascirpt functions things like that (can't find the slice function ...) i
keep just finding classes (ofc this is c++ i know) but still i think those
classes will be called by a renderer process (X) which will fill that class
with some data D but how ? i can't read that part...
One more thing i didn't find anything intereting in how v8 translates
javascript just classes upon classes. There isn't any code ( i know i'm
wrong but i'm pretty sure that i'm searchig correctly since i'm using
cs.chromium.org to surf the code just because if i need to click a function
it will bring me there to see how it is implemented )
Thank you