I realize that I made a mistake. So d8 API does provide support for Worker
and I suspect developers could use postMessage to talk with each other?

But still, I think my question remains. For a command like:

./d8 a.js --isolate b.js

How does a.js talk with b.js. In Worker example, a.js could to b.js because
a.js launches b.js, but in this case, a.js does not even know b.js exists.

Thanks.