Hi,

we have officially branched to be prepared for the upcoming Chrome version
72. Chromium master is already up to date.

Integration into Chromium is stopped until Chromium has branched too.

V8 branch: branch-heads/7.2
Original Canary: 72.0.3625.0
Ref to be used in Chromium:
https://chromium.googlesource.com/v8/v8/+/refs/heads/7.2-lkgr

If your CL is not included in 72.0.3625.0 you might consider merging it
into the branch branch-heads/7.2. In that case please apply the label
Merge-Requested-7.2 to the bug the CL is fixing. See
https://github.com/v8/v8/wiki/Merging%20&%20Patching for more information
on merging.

Thanks,
Michael